18 January 2011

Departure Day

Finally, the day has come!  My first flight from Detroit to Atlanta is scheduled for 3:50pm, and then a three hour layover until my flight from Atlanta to Manchester.  With no unexpected delays, I should arrive at approximately 10 or 10:30AM (Manchester time), which is 5 or 5:30AM local time.  I could not be more excited, and I am really looking forward to the flights (I love flying!). This will be my first international flight, so I will be experiencing something new even before I arrive in England!  I think it is only fitting, however, that it is raining in Michigan the day I am leaving for more rain in Manchester.  The 5 day forecast for Manchester right now has Sunny Intervals, Mist, Grey Cloud, White Cloud, and Mist, with temperatures in the 30's and 40's and humidity levels over 90% the entire 5 days, something I will have to get used to in the UK.  I am leaving for the airport soon, gotta go!!

4 comments:

  1. He's leaving on a jet plane, I don't know when he will be back again... :(
    We will miss you Gleebs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forecast for all six months you are there: gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gleebs you are going to have to tone down the "excitement" a little bit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha thanks Filly! And yes Drew, unfortunately, that's what it is. Heller, I wish that you would be more supportive haha jk bud I miss all y'all.

    ReplyDelete