09 January 2011

10 Days Before Departure!

There are 10 days left until I leave for England, and it is approaching quickly.  I have started to pack, as well as get all of my documents ready.  I am very excited to get on my way, and it hasn't hit me yet that I will be leaving so soon.  It is a weird feeling saying bye to people that you won't see for almost seven months, but not knowing anyone in the UK will be an exciting challenge to meet new people.  Having gone to a high school that is 10 minutes away and a university that is 20 minutes away, I have never known what it is like to be a person coming from a different place.  While I have met many people from all over the country and the world, they were the ones who were in a totally new setting, but I am excited to experience that for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment